[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:40:16 -0400

If you read the list Roger you will notice that some people think the volunteer submitted book may be superior to the PQ book because the volunteer submitted book contains descriptions of pictures which are not included in the PQ book.

E.

At 10:37 AM 7/21/2009, you wrote:
If the publishers' electronic text files are used to set the type when they produce a print book and if we are expected to retain any errors in the print copies in our scans and proofreadings then how can a PQ book be of inferior quality to our efforts?