[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:22:22 -0500

Hi Kim,

Your points are well taken. Believe me, I understand the frustration of having
one's hard work replaced with, in some cases, a product that is not nearly the
quality of the original submission.

I have read a couple PQ books, and have not found a problem with them, but that
is certainly not a definitive statement as to the quality of all of the PQ
books in the collection. If there are problems with these books, as with any in
the collection, they should be reported to Bookshare.

Like it or not, I think we're going to have to accept the fact that PQ books
are going to replace some of our hard work. I was just trying to make the pill
a little easier to swallow.

Blessings.

Lynn I

            From: Lynn I <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 7:21 AM

            That's a very good question. I'm finding more and more duplicate
books in
            the collection. One is usually a publisher quality copy and the
other is a
            copy submitted by a volunteer.

            Blessings.

            Lynn I