[bksvol-discuss] If Anyone Plans To Scan I'd Like To Proofread The Following Please

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:38:07 -0800

Some Kind of Genius: The Extraordinary Journey of Musical Savant Tony DeBlois
by Janice DeBlois and Antonia Felix

Songs in the Key of Z: The Curious Universe of Outsider Music by Irwin Chusid ;
added 2/10/10

 Still Grazing: The Musical Journey of Hugh Masekela   By Hugh Masekela with
Michael Cheers. Musician biography; added 11/12/10 hardcover Publisher:
Publisher: Random HouseInc; pbk Publisher: Publisher: Three Rivers Press

Thank you for holding them for Chela Robles AKA Chris Botti

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you