[bksvol-discuss] If Anyone Is Interested, Please Email Me OffList See Signature Below The Message As To Not Clog The List

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:53:26 -0800

If anyone is interested in having an MP3 recording of an upcoming gig I have on
February 19th on the U S O Ship, doing several jazz tunes from the 1940's and a
few patriotic tunes, I'll be sneaking my Olympus DS50 Digital Voice Recorder to
the event to capture the event itself, please let me know in a private message
to my email address see below this message, thanks,
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx