[bksvol-discuss] Re: Identifying and correcting popular scanos

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:45:53 -0700

I don't know what scanner program you are using but with Kurzweil such errors indicate to me that I need to run through optimize scan. Often the issue is one of brightness so you might try plaing around with that setting. ----- Original Message ----- From: <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From:           "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        [bksvol-discuss] Identifying and correcting popular scanos
Date sent:      Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:48:00 -0400
Send reply to:  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

While validating, I just came across several pages where al of the ll came
out as U and ill was an m. Sure sounds like typical scanning errors. How
does everyone handle this. Are there programs that can detect common scanos?

Thanx,
L...