[bksvol-discuss] Re: Identical has been uploaded

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:56:56 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Bob.
I agree. I really see no reason for her to use that
kind of formatting. It's really not necessary for the
impact of the story--cutesy.

It's not really my cup of tea either, but...do you
plan to read the whole thing? I doubt it, but there is
something clever about the book that I realized when I
finished it, but I don't want to spoil anything if you
do plan to read it.

I appreciate your checking it out for me.

Cindy