[bksvol-discuss] Re: Idaho Now Provides Newsline-funding Idahoans gain increased access to NFB-Newsline Titles and qualify for special discounts on new and renewed subscriptions through June 30, 2006

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:40:01 -0500

Thanks, Jake. Does this show I am one of those "frustrated perfectionist"
validators?  Smile

Sue S.

Sue S.

gain increased access to NFB-Newsline Titles and qualify for special
discounts on new and renewed subscriptions through June 30, 2006

Hi Sue,
    If you look on the home page, it says $50 is the normal fee. I'm sure it
was just a typo in the email.

Jake
gain increased access to NFB-Newsline Titles and qualify for special
discounts on new and renewed subscriptions through June 30, 2006

  Hi Katie,

  I got that, but it says they will pay $30 instead of the usual $40.  That
is the part I am questioning..

  Sue S.