[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'd rather not see - was Re: Re: User cannot download NIMAC sourced book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:04:01 -0500

Dear Bob,

Why can't you read the publisher quality books?

I checked on 2 of them tonight and both were available in daisy and BRF formats. One was scanned by one of the volunteers we know well. I'm actually confused about these books. It appears as if we can download them as usual and that not all are of excellent quality. I'm not sure how they differ from our regular volunteer and staff submissions and validations except they, unfortunately, don't have short synopses.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>