[bksvol-discuss] Icefire by Chris D'Lacey

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:29:22 -0800 (PST)

I am currently scanning the book Icefire by Chris D'Lacey. I hope to have it
done today.

  When David is assigned an essay on the history of dragons, there is only one
thing he knows for sure---he wants to win the prize of a research trip to the
Arctic.

As David begins to dig deeper into the past, he finds himself drawn down a path
from which there is no going back . . . to the very heart of the legend of
dragons, and the mysterious, ancient secret of the icefire. . . .

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton
Get $10 off at Buy.com when you use Google Checkout for the first time! Over 2
million items to choose from.