[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISBN Numbers

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:55:07 -0500

Thanks. Yes, that tells me how it is calculated and is very interesting. The only thing is, if I actually wanted to check an ISBN I'd have to do math that is usually beyond the capability of my brain. LOL I'm interested in computers not because I am good at math--I'm not--but because they can allow me to get out of actually calculating anything myself. :-)

It seems to me that whenever I read a theory of why certain people like certain subjects and things they are always wrong about why I like those subjects and things. :-) Oh well, I'm used to being weird.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>