[bksvol-discuss] Re: IS the list down?

  • From: The Pardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:35:05 -0400

Hi,

Someone that is both on this list and the Kurzweil list sent an attachment on the Kurzweil list , which he should not have done.

A list member on Kurzweil told him that it was improper, and could knock people off other lists.
I checked and I had been taken off this list. I had to resubscribe to get back on.

I had no idea that such a thing was possible and I am not sure it is, but for some reason I was no longer on this list.

Jim

At 09:47 PM 4/27/06, you wrote:

I've noticed that, too, Katie. I miss it, but I'm
getting more validating done. Maybe now that Gustavo's
back and books are getting approved, and people don't
have computer problems, there's not much to post
about.
smile

Cindy