[bksvol-discuss] IMPORTANT: Direct Links To Today's Book Club

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:14:51 -0400

        Greetings,

While we regret to advise we are still experiencing problems with the
Accessible World website, you will still be able to participate in the two
Friends of Bookshare book clubs being held today, Friday, October 19. Just
use the direct links below:

Hooked on Books:  9:00 a.m. Pacific; 12:00 Noon Eastern.
Between the Book Ends room at
        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

Christian Fiction Book Club:  1:00 p.m. Pacific, 4:00 p.m. Eastern
Friends Community Room at
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

We also suggest that you bookmark both of these direct links for future
reference. That way you will not be dependent on a website to access the
rooms.

When I can assist further, please let me know.

Pat
Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org
Friends Community Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e