[bksvol-discuss] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:36:56 -0500

        Attention:  Two Important Dates

There are two dates I believe are of real importance to Bookshare.org
members and volunteers. They are:

1.  Demo of JAWS 9.0 by Freedom Scientific Vice-President Eric Damery

This will occur tonight, Monday, December 3, 2007,  in the Tek Talk room on
my server. It begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific, 6:00 p.m. Mountain, 7:00 Central,
8:00 p.m. Eastern,  and on Tuesday at 01:00 GMT elsewhere in the world.

You can select the Tek Talk room link on my website at
http://www.accessibleworld.org

Or use the following direct link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2

2.  On Tuesday, December 18, Freedom Scientific Vice President Dusty
Voorhees will provide a demonstration of the new OpenBook Version 8.0 in the
Friends of Bookshare Community Room.

Time:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 8:00 p.m. Central, 9:00 p.m.
Eastern, and on Tuesday at 02:00 GMT elsewhere in the world.

You can select the Friends of Bookshare Community Room link at either
website -  http://www.accessibleworld.org or
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org or directly at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Spread the word to all your friends.

Pat

 Pat (Patricia) Price, Events Coordinator
The Accessible World
317-254-1185
Skype:  patprice1
Email:  pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx