[bksvol-discuss] Re: I won I won I won!!!

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:57:25 -0500

Hi Pam,

Congratulation on winning the Voicenote Empower. I am sure you will enjoy it
very well.

Lisa Hall,

Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a college of
the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx