[bksvol-discuss] Re: I won I won I won!!!

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:48:17 -0500

congratulations! Now when you get it and start using it you will have to tell us about all the cool things you have found to do with it as well as all the bugs we don't know about yet. ;-)

I have to wait a while for my braille note M-power because I am getting my braille display transplanted from my current braille note, which is from 2001 in to the new M-power. I couldn't afford an upgrade otherwise. They said they would start working on them in October, but I don't suppose I am anywhere near the first person on the list. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity