[bksvol-discuss] I uploaded Virgin Mistress Scandlous Love-Child

  • From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:06:11 -0500

I had two problems; one I couldn't figure out if it was to mark it good or
better.  Two I tried to mark it as Adult and the box wouldn't check.

The only real problem anyone will have proofing it is some of the words are
Portuguese.  I double checked the spelling, but I don't have the odd letters on
my computer. I have the book and will keep it.  If someone needs me to send
them the scan of the words as they appear I can do that.