[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I will be able to keep scanning after all.

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:32:47 -0500

Hmmm, I can't find the discount now, not even a Google search seems to be able to uncover it. So it may no longer be offered. In any event, I would expect that if it is still being offered, it is unlikely that the discount will be less than the $400 it was when I switched five years ago. But that still leaves a price of $600, actually something more like $650 with taxes and shipping.

Well, I just called them and the discount is still in effect and has not changed. The price is $595 with proof of OpenBook ownership.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>