[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I know the answer to this...

  • From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:15:09 -0500

Actually, I agree with you. Especially if it's a text book and a student has relied on Bookshare as the only means of getting that book. Unfortunately, professors and other instructors find material we would choose to omit to be testible sometimes.
Natalie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>