[bksvol-discuss] I think I know the answer to this...

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 I've started validating a text book, and I've just noticed that all of the
end-notes and indexes aren't scanned. I have the hard-copy of the book, so I
know there about 30 pages of this stuff missing. As I don't have access to a
scanner, my first reaction would be to reject this as an incomplete book. My
question is - would not having the end-notes and indexes make this book
'incomplete'?

 Thanks,
 Lea