[bksvol-discuss] Re: I submited a book but made an error

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:18:12 -0600

Hi Jane,
    Congrats on the first book. The way I see it you have a couple of
options.

A. If you are registered as a volunteer and can see the Step 1 Download page
then you can go and download your book. Then you can go to the Step 2 Upload
page and reject the book stating the wrong copyright year as the reason.
Then you can resubmit your book....

or the more simple approach....
B. Email Gustavo at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Title and Author of the
book and what to change and he'll be able to take care of it.

Keep in mind that when a book is validated this is one of the fields that a
validator is supposed to pay close attention to and correct as ncecessary so
there may be no worry, but to be sure the error doesn't slip through the
system I suggest you take option A or B.

Hope this helps,
Jake