[bksvol-discuss] Re: I scanned a book!

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:06:59 -0500

Hi, Jamie. You do get credits, but unfortunately, you can't do anything with
them as a sighted volunteer who wouldn't be qualified to become an actual
member of the site. I know Cindy has been interested in the idea of giving
her credits to someone who can become a member, just so someone could be
using them, but that would be too involved, and as was said on this list
before, Bookshare does need the money they get for memberships, so they
don't support something like that. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales