[bksvol-discuss] Re: I scanned a book!

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:12:40 -0500

Cindy has been told this repeatedly and continues to put effort into fonts, italics and such which continue to be lost during Daisy conversion. We all have been trying to stop her wasting her time for years on this one.

E.
At 06:25 PM 11/16/2006, you wrote:
However, I think most of your efforts are wasted in the finished product. At
lease as far as braille and DAISY are concerned.