[bksvol-discuss] I scanned a book!

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Well, it only took me a few weeks, but I just finished
scanning a book that I read and really enjoyed. It's a
cozy mystery type book but it isn't too cozy.

It's called BLONDES HAVE MORE FELONS and it is by
Alesia Holliday, and is the first in the December
Vaughn mystery series.

I ran a spell check on it, and removed all the
headers, and tried to fix any scanning errors as I
scanned each page. I know it still has a few problems,
so if anyone wants to validate it and provide me some
feedback, I would enjoy learning how to scan better. I
used OmniPage and my very old Memorex scanner that
takes about 90 seconds to scan a page. (Did I read
there are scanners that scan a page in 15 seconds? for
real?)

I am excited to share a book I really enjoyed reading.

Jamie in Michigan