[bksvol-discuss] I rejected!!!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 01:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

You'll be happy to know that I've taken people's
advice and actually rejected some books. The titles,
in case anyone wants to re-scan them, are Never Say
Never, by Joan Hohl; Out of the Red Shadow, by Anne de
Graff; and the DragonLord's Daughters, by Bertrice
Small. The 'ast had way too many scannos to make it
worthwhile fixing, as Robert pointed out, and the
first two had no page breaks and no
sentences--half-sentences double-spaced.

I kept the Doomsday Marshall and the Hanging Judge,
scanned by the same person, because it seems to be a
good scan and is only missing page breaks, and one of
my libraries does have the book.  Scrolling through it
there don't seem to be many scannos and there are
paragraphs containing sentences. smile She should be
rewarded for improving her scans, if indeed she has. I
have two books from the library to finish validating
first, so I can return the books. Then I'll do that
one--unless someone else who like westerns and can get
the book and put in page breaks wants it, in which
case I'll release it. I think I took it originally
because that was the only problem and whoever had it
said it needed the print book and eyesight. smile