[bksvol-discuss] Re: I read it but I don't get it

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 01:51:48 -0500

Hmmmmm -- that may have been what happened to 100 Women. It was gone for
several weeks and then
reappeared -- and I only saw my name on it. I was pretty sure I'd renewed it
when I renewed Desiree, but,
like your book, when i went to renew it again it had disappeared. A day or two
before I finished it, people
posted here that they saw it on the download list (I'd kept asking here if
anyone had it) and so I was able
to download it again and then I uploaded a day later. I was going to just
submit it as a replacement if it
hadn't shown up in time to upooad it. If I read . . . doesn't, you can do that
too.