[bksvol-discuss] I need sighted help again, please?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:38:02 -0700

Hi Everyone,

        Yep, you guessed it.  I've got another book whose chapter headings
scanned as gibberish.  Would any of you folks who can see be willing to get
the following book from your library, or able, and insert the chapter
headings where they go, and as they are supposed to appear, instead of the
garbage that I got?  I'd really appreciate it, if someone could help out.
Of course, as usual, I'll have read the book from cover to cover and done
all other validation procedures before submitting.

The book this time is:
Letters From 0-10 by Susie Morgenstern ISBN 0-670-88007-8

Thanks, if anyone can help.  Really, it should be a small project.  The book
is only 137 pages long.  I'll be prepared to submit for your validating
pleasure any time after tomorrow.

Thank you all for your repeated patience with me and for your repeated help.

Mayrie