[bksvol-discuss] I may need to re-submit a book

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:25:05 -0500

Hello,

Is anyone trying to validate the R. L. Stine book "Piano Lessons Can Be Murder. I may have submitted a very messy backup file rather than the copy I meant to upload. I tried to find it on the step 1 download page and couldn't find it. PLease let me know and if you really want to continue validating it, just release or even reject the book and I'll re-submit the better copy. I tried to send this message a few days ago but I was having problems with sending and receiving e-mail. PLease let me know off-list.

Thanks much and I apoplogize for the inconvenience.

Debra Hernstrom