[bksvol-discuss] Re: I mastered find and replace!

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 18:07:44 -0500

Congratulations, Bud! Your messages are always encouraging to me, how
willing you always are to learn and all that. I appreciate that in anyone,
and congratulations for finally mastering it. Find and replace definitely
does make a lot of things easier. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/