[bksvol-discuss] Re: I lost my page breaks in one of the books? Help!

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:19:27 -0500

Hi Nimit!

If it is ever really necessary to add page breaks, you press Control-Enter.

Debby

At 02:34 PM 6/26/2013, Nimit Kaur wrote
Hello all, Well, I was proofing my book, and you know how Jaws
announces page breaks as it comes across as:
Page 1  Page 2
as it comes across, well, it did in the beginning, but now, I am at
the end and ready to check it in, but I am afraid it might have lost
all its page breaks as Jaws is not announcing to me and it seems like
a 284 pages book is all in one document without any page breaks!  Of
course, the print book page numbers are there and I know where they
are but my page breaks disappeared on me.  What do I do?  Do I check
it in or do I have to put page breaks and how do I do that?  Using
Microsoft Word 2007 and Jaws 14.  Any help/suggestions/comments would
be really really appreciated.  Thanks all for everything.  :)

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:2 NKJV

“Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV