[bksvol-discuss] Re: I know

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:28:30 -0700 (PDT)

I have a little calendar, like the Hallmark ones, on
which I mark the date the bookshare books have to be
renewed, and then I renews them right after midnight.
I count 7 including the day of downloading or renewing
and then put that they're due. Sometimes, though, LIke
Jana, I do it a day or two before, especially if I've
added a book and want them all to come due together.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com