[bksvol-discuss] Re: I just uploaded The Book Again

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:17:41 -0800

Yah, it's easy to overlook the comment history, especially if someone is in a hurry. Also, there is nothing in the validation instructions about books being kicked back, and no mention is made of a comment history. Maybe some people just don't notice it. That may sound strange, but I'm sure stranger things have happened. <smile>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>