[bksvol-discuss] Re: I just uploaded The Book Again

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:06:45 -0800

I know what you mean. The process doesn't bother me, unless you include in the process the uninformative nature of the communications regarding the problem with a book. You're right, though, now that I understand the process, I can put all that stuff into the comments field. It's not likely to come up all that often, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>