[bksvol-discuss] Re: I just checked in my first proof!!

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:54:46 -0400

Congrats on your first proof.
Don't stress, just remember you're a volunteer. As such, if you don't have time to proof for a while, that's just fine.
Julia

On 11/07/2012 2:41 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Thanks Mary, I am soooo excited since the other 2 books I have tried to proof seemed tedious to say the least. It has been such a rigorous semester for me these past 2 semesters that I didn't have a lot of time to sit and read/proofread the books. I had so much outside reading to do along with special projects that I even considered signing off being a volunteer. Now I feel as though I have accomplished something and I can finally balance both lives. I will mainly be looking for "short" books hopefully under 300 pages, children's titles, and teen stuff. They seem not to be so tedious. I am still interested in other titles but in the beginning, I just "picked" titles jus so that I can get started.
Anyway, thanks for the warm words and please forgive the long message.
Netta