[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have several recipe questions

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 21:33:03 -0400

Dear Jamie and Devorah,

Jamie, as a braille reader, I like your method of writing the whole number,
then a space and then the fraction using a slash mark. I also agree with
another poster who suggested that you use the abbreviations as they appear in
the print recipe. A cook is intuitive enough to know c will be cup and lb or oz
will be pound and ounce. The Capital T for tablespoon and small t for teaspoon
are also easily understood as are any other abbreviations in the recipes.

I have a cookbook of Hostess Twinkie recipes and another of Oreo cookie
recipes. Anyone want to scan them!

Evan says the Twinkie cookbook is designed for post nuclear survival.

I say I have an indiscriminant sweet tooth!

Always with love,

Lissi