[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have scanned a book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 05:16:54 -0700

Hi Nancy!

        Your message made it to the list!  Congratulations!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 03:42 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
Test message, but I have finally scanned a book!

I have been having a terrible time trying to get on this list. I am supposed to be on it, burt I have not been getting any messages.

Can anyone hear me?  I have scanned a book.

Please let me hear from you

Thanks,
Nancy

girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx