[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have never seen this.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

I found the book at amazon.com but it doesn't allow
one to look inside--and the book is not listed on the
government copyright site. What I'd suggest is putting
blue moon books as the copyright holder and putting in
the comments section that the author is anonymous and
that you've checked both the government copyright site
and amazon.com and can find no other info. Including a
copy of the copyright page in the comments section
wouldn't hurt either.

More info to include in the comments section--I looked
up Blue Moon Books and Blue Moon Books, Inc., at the
govt copyright site, and it is the copyright holder of
many books, the authors of which are either anonymous
or have pseudonyms. (It appears as if the publisher
contracts out books to authors who don't want to write
them under their own names. And from the titles, these
are what would be found in the video section under
Adult. In fact, one of the books is entitle Erotic
Collection, or something like that. Have you read this
while scanning? It looks, just from the other titles
published by blue moon, as if it should be rated
Adult.)

Cindy