[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:12:58 -0800

I believe that if bookshare were to go to using a combo box system for
example to indicate the level of various objectionable elements that
the should probably be locked against the submitter just as the adult
content check box currently is.

This is due to my belief that the submitter is likely to be more
biased in this assessment and systematically under-rate material.
Kind of a "I don't read that trash." sort of thing.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx