[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:20:14 -0400

I kind of figured it was something like that, and I really wouldn't care so much if submitters were given the option that they used to have to check or uncheck the rating, rather than having that choice taken away from them by an algorithm that rates books as though it were designed by someone from the previous presidential administration. Hey! I wonder, with the Department of Education Grant and clauses in the contract and so on...

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>