[bksvol-discuss] I have a goal with all these questions

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:07:45 -0400

Hi folks,

I have been posting a lot of questions directed to bookshare staff over the past few days.

They have a objective. The objective is finding out if there is a way for volunteers to take some of the load off staff, answer some questions, create q&a files, whatever it takes. Ultimately, the idea will be to have staff only do those things they must do such as change things on the bookshare site and have volunteers do absolutely as muchas possible, thus freeing up staff. I am posting this to explain my batch of questions over the past few days. They all have a common underlying theme, to get bookshare to be as wonderful as possible and to get volunteers supported so we can continue to assist bookshare toward that objective. Those of you who have volunteered with me over the past two years or so know my dedication to the entire project bookshare represents.

E.