[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a book with no headers or page numbers

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 01:03:15 -0800

 wonder if you can say, in brackets, that he pages are not numbered. That
would be easier than trying to number them yourself, as Rodger suggested,
though that wouldn't be as time-consuming as using the table of contents;
But I suppose for the Bookshare member, unlike sighted reader of  the print
book book, who can just turn pages and read, using a bookmark to save one's
place, page numbers are needed for navigation
 Cindy