[bksvol-discuss] Re: I had to share this.

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:32:36 -0800

Oh, Ann, $51 is nothing. When I was looking up an author the other day, I found the following:

Odd John : a story between jest and earnest / by Olaf Stapledon
by Olaf (1886-1950) Stapledon (Paperback - 1935)

1 Used & new
from $770.00

That same book was only $679 6 days ago, <smile>.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>