[bksvol-discuss] Re: I had a SNAFU

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:15:15 -0500

Hi all,

Original message:
I can get and scan page 237 of When Skylarks Fall.

Oh, super! Let me know when you get it, and I'll download it again, in fact, maybe I better do it now, and I'll keep it till you can send me the page. We probably should review the chapter headings too, as I'm not sure they're correct. There were none in the copy I had, and I put them in where I *thought* they should go.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring