[bksvol-discuss] Re: I got plustec 3600 working!!!!

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:32:18 -0600

congratulations Bud that is wonderful.
Happy scanning.
Laura AnnAt 08:29 PM 11/26/2008, you wrote:
Hi everybody,

Thank you all who responded to my inquiries about reinstalling plustec3600 with the updated drivers. I finally got it working but am not quite sure exactlly what did it. I tried several of your suggestions. I think the last I did was to go into the setup and found a line that had to do with the drivers. Sorry I can't be more certain of things because it seems like some others have had similar problems. anyway, a big thanks to all of you who helped.
Gotta git back to my scanning now that it's working.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California