[bksvol-discuss] I give up.

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bksvol-discuss)
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:04:02 +0000

 Friends all,

I cannot stay on this list if I want to get any scanning done. Too many letters even if I just look at subject lines I cannot get through even half of them before I have to stop for a while and by the time I make it through a day's mail I am no longer able to spend the time and energy needed to scan let alone correct my scans  so it is with sadness that I have to unsubscribe.  I am still available for help and may pass along requests for help or information on submissions and I can be reached at my regular mail Agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so write me there.  Thanks for everything.

Amy
omsm
--
It if be now, 'tis not to come,