[bksvol-discuss] I give up

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:31:18 -0700

Hi Gang,

I can't figure out what's happening. Several of you good people have been sending me suggestions about uploading a book. I have sent in a couple hundred books in the past but seem to have drawn a blank with this one. No matter what I do it kicks back with the title missing after I've filled it in. I'm a little confused about the two boxes for putting in the title, but I do the browse bit and the title shows up in the first box with the c:\ and the .rtf and the second box still says browse, and I send it off and it comes back with the title blank again. I guess I'll just quit for now till I can figure out what is happening I appreciate all your responses. I'm running windoweyes and xp. Maybe I'll just wait until I scan another book and see if I have better luck with that one. .

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California