[bksvol-discuss] Re: I found the culprit that was dividing words,

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:30:22 -0800

Hey Kelly, You're absolutely right, it doesn't do it with fine engine nor does it do it with the old RTK 6. Both scansoft 12.6 fast and accurate do it. Wonder why. I'm going to send this info along to Steve also.Thanks for the observation.

Bud
At 11:47 AM 3/20/2006, you wrote:
Bud,
Have you actually tried using Fine Engine instead of Scansoft? I've most definitely had this problem with Scansoft, but not with Fine Engine. I don't know where the file conversion issue comes in, but try Fine and see if that eliminates the problem.
Kellie

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California