[bksvol-discuss] Re: I do not understand

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

I goofed on the last name. smile

E Phillips Oppenmheim wrote a series of mysteries in
the early 20th century. They are classics. Someone
scanned Prince of Sinners, which has a copyright date
of 1903. I can't get the print book, but I was hoping
I cold read the scan well enough, or that the book
only needs page breaks and that I can tell where they
are. If not, I checked, and Project Gutenberg has a
lot of them, possibly all. I know bookshare has
obtained books from PG before and hoped that we could
get the Oppenheim collection from that source. I tink
I read some of these from my parents' library years
ago and I think mystery fans would enjoy them.

Cindy