[bksvol-discuss] Re: I didn't notice, but..Lissi? Evan?

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:36:12 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about evan but As for Lissi
she has been busy with company for a few days and has nt been online.
I have talked with her.

Anastasia

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:        Lol. I was thinking about that
too. It's mostly because I can't think of two nicer people and wish them
happiness. Ok, back to our regularly scheduled reality now. (sigh)

 Monica Willyard

 Jackie McBride wrote:
I was rather wondering myself if something might not be afoot, but, G.
Cindy, I fear we're both incurable romantics.  No1 deserves it more
than those 2 though if something is indeed going on.  I hope so but
somehow rather doubt it, unfortunately.