[bksvol-discuss] Re: I ching books

  • From: "Kerri Kosten" <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:31:25 -0400

Hi E:

I know this thread happened a hwile back but I was out of town so I am kind of behind with my emails. I just wanted to say I hope you got/get the iching books fixed and everything straightened. That is so rude of whoever took them to do that. You were trying to do a good job with them and make them complete and for this person to just take them and upload them to the admen cue without even doing a thing is rude. There is enough books to go around on step 1 that's for sure. They should've taken something else. I hope you got this taken care of and get to fix them.

Sorry about your frustration.
Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>