[bksvol-discuss] Re: I chickened out.

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:01:58 -0500 (CDT)

Don't be afraid to try another one, as I'm doing for just the third
validation.  With Bookshare moving away from the old cleanup process,
validation becomes more imporant IMHO.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or